Loved one (with suspected or diagnosed Alzheimer’s) experiencing verbal or physical agitation?
Alzheimer’s Research Study
More than half of people with Alzheimer’s experience agitation. CTT is enrolling for a research study testing an investigational medication for the treatment of agitation, including aggression, in patients with symptoms or or a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Qualified Participants Must:
- Be 55 or older
- Have symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Have a friend or family member who can attend study visits
- Have verbal or physical agitation and/or aggression occurring several times per week
Qualified Participants Receive:
- Compensation up to $390 available for time and travel
- Caregiver compensation will also be available
- Study-related care from a board-certified physician, exams and investigational medication at no cost
Compensation up to $390 available for