Taking antidepressants and still depressed?
Volunteer for a Clinical Research Study
Enrolling now for a research study to test the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of an investigational drug for patients with Major Depressive Disorder who are currently taking antidepressants.
Qualified participants must:
- Be between 18 and 65 years old
- Be currently on antidepressants
- Be currently experiencing symptoms of depression
- Additional criteria may apply
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Investigational medicine or placebo, study-related care from a board-certified physician and exams at no cost