WORRIED ABOUT MEMORY LOSS?
Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. is currently conducting a new research study to test the effectiveness of an investigational medication in patients with MEMORY LOSS.
- Must be 50 to 85 years of age
- Must be experiencing memory or thinking problems more than normal aging
- Must have a study partner who knows you well and can accompany you to certain study visits
- Additional criteria may apply
- Will receive compensation up to $2,550 for study-related time and travel
- Will be provided with study-related medication, exams and care from a board-certified psychiatrist at no cost
- PET/MRI brain scans will be completed should you qualify
CALL (210) 949-0122 OR VISIT SAresearch.com TODAY!
Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
7940 Floyd Curl Drive, Ste 700
San Antonio, TX 78229