The VOLTAIRE-X (1297.9) Study
Help us open the door to a potential new treatment option for plaque psoriasis.
The VOLTAIRE-X Study is looking at whether switching between a potential new medication (an “investigational medication”) and an existing, approved medication (called adalimumab) works as well and is as safe as continuous use of adalimumab for patients with chronic plaque psoriasis.
You may be able to take part in the VOLTAIRE-X Study if you:
- are between 18 and 80 years of age
- have been diagnosed with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months
- have psoriasis symptoms that have not changed over the past 2 months
- have not previously received adalimumab or other biologic medications.
The information gathered during this study may help to improve treatment options for patients with chronic plaque psoriasis in the future. If you choose to take part in the VOLTAIRE-X Study, you will be carefully monitored by a team of doctors and nurses, and all study-related medication and assessments will be provided at no cost to you.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
CLINICAL TRIALS OF TEXAS, INC.
7940 Floyd Curl Drive, Ste 700
San Antonio, TX 78229
(210) 949-0122 | SAresearch.com