Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. (CTT) is currently seeking an experienced and motivated QC data coordinator for our QC department. The primary focus of this role is to provide quality control and data entry for charts that are entered into the QC data entry process. The QC data coordinator will work with clinical research coordinators to ensure CTT standards are met and that data is provided to sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) in an accurate and timely manner.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Represent CTT in a professional and courteous manner (verbal, written and in appearance) when interacting with CTT staff, sponsors, IRBs, patients/subjects, nursing and medical staff members of various clinics, hospitals and physician’s offices.
- Must be moral and ethical in decision-making and during interactions with patients, sponsor/CRO and IRB representatives, physicians and staff at satellite clinics, and co-workers at CTT.
- Conduct a thorough and precise review of study charts utilizing CTT’s S.O.P’s and sponsor protocols. Indicate data points that are missing or discrepant and identify and report any trends to the clinical research coordinator and management.
- Enter data into an eCRF/CRF system according to the sponsor provided eCRF/CRF guidelines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and report missing data points or inconsistencies to the clinical research coordinator and management as soon as possible.
- Attend site initiation visits.
- Resolve open queries thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with sponsor/CRO monitor visits/requests to accomplish query resolution and timely data base lock.
- Possess the ability to work closely with other staff members and sponsor representatives in a professional manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned study protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Local travel may be required
- Monitor/sponsor customer service
- Daily computer use
- Occasional night and weekend work schedules
- Ability to properly lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally more than 35 pounds
Education: Bachelor Degree or adequate experience within the field of research to compensate.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience within the field of clinical or biological research.
Skills: Ability to read, understand and assimilate protocol specified requirements and/or to ask appropriate questions as needed to gain knowledge and understanding. Must possess a basic knowledge of research design, patient care practices, GCPs, FDA regulations and a thorough knowledge of medical terminology. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications.
Established in 2001, Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. (CTT) is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty research organization in San Antonio. Our unique business model has proven to produce high quality data for sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) while creating great opportunities for our staff and investigators.
In addition to long-term growth opportunities, CTT has an outstanding benefits package including:
• 401K Retirement Plan with generous company matching
• Disability Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
• Life Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
- Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• Paid approved training and ACRP Certification
• Paid licensure renewal
• Covered parking for all employees
Email your resume, salary history and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org