“Our strengths in multiple therapeutic areas are why the most respected sponsors and CROs choose CTT to conduct their studies.”Dr. Douglas Denham, medical director of CTT
Phase II-IV Capabilities
Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. (CTT) has its own 15,000 square foot research facility which includes the following:
- eight exam rooms
- diagnostic equipment
- ECG machines
- a programmable medical treadmill
CTT’s fully equipped lab features are as follows:
- locked temperature monitored refrigerators and freezers on backup power for drug and specimen storage (including -80° C freezer for ultra-low specimen retention)
- standard and refrigerated centrifuges
- multiple draw stations
CTT also provides dedicated monitoring rooms for sponsor representatives which include high-speed internet access, a business center for copying and faxing, and private rooms to view study files.
All CTT investigative sites are equipped with the essential equipment to conduct trials in their respective areas of expertise. All equipment is properly maintained and calibrated at least annually.
Utilizing one of many subcontracted providers, CTT also provides a full range of diagnostic testing such as radiological exams, MRIs, pulmonary function tests, cardiac stress testing, neurological examinations, etc.
Early Phase Facility
CTT is equipped to conduct early phase inpatient trials. This beautiful 10- bed unit is designed to provide a full range of capabilities for sponsors as well as excellent care for study volunteers.
Early phase facility features include the following:
Semi-private beds allow for diagnostic testing and patient care in the sleep facility. CTT also has Phase I experienced staff and investigators who understand the tight timelines, protocol complexities, and safety precautions involved in the successful completion of Phase I studies.
CTT has research expertise in the following areas:
- Women’s Health: Overactive Bladder, Contraception, Weight Loss, Vaginal Atrophy, Osteoporosis, HPV, Sexual Dysfunction , Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Anemia, Heavy Uterine Bleeding, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Hormone Replacement Therapy, PMDD, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
- Adult Psychiatry: Depression, Bipolar I and II, Anxiety, Sexual Dysfunction, Alzheimer’s Disease, Adjunct Therapy.
- Pain Management/Anesthesiology: Opioid Induced Bowel Dysfunction, Implanted Devices, Chronic Pain, Low Back Pain.
- Cardiovascular: Dyslipidemia, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack).
- Internal Medicine: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Sinusitis.
- Gastroenterology: GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticulitis, Gastric Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Constipation.
- Urology: Erectile Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer, Interstitial Cystitis.
- Vascular Medicine: Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), Vascular Surgery Protocols, Coronary Artery Disease, and more.
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Vaccines, Otitis Externa, Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma.
- Podiatry: Diabetic Foot Ulcers.
- Dermatology: Rosacea, Surgical Wound Management Systems. Cosmetic, Laser Surgery, Actinic Keratosis, Psoriasis, Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis).
- Endocrinology: Diabetes I and II, Hypothyroidism, Obesity.
- Radiology: Fluoroscopy, MRI, Contrast Agents, DEXA Scans, CT Scans.
- Vaccines: HPV, MMRV, RSV, Flu, Travelers Diarrhea, Botulism.
- Sleep Studies: Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Insomnia.