STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE
You may have stress urinary incontinence if you experience urine leakage when you cough, sneeze, laugh, stand up or exercise.
- Must be a post-menopausal female between 18 and 80 years of age
- Must have experienced symptoms for at least 6 months
- Must have a minimum of 1 leakage episode per day
- Additional criteria may apply
- Will receive compensation up to $450 for study-related time and travel
- Will receive study-related medication, tests and care from a board-certified gynecologist