Schedule for Overactive Bladder Study
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be diagnosed with Overactive Bladder or have symptoms for at least 3 months such as:
- Feeling a sudden urge to empty the bladder that is hard or impossible to ignore
- Sometimes leaking urine because of a sudden urge to urinate but can’t get to the toilet fast enough
- Urinate 11 or more times a day or have leakage 3 or more times in a 24-hour period
- Not have received Botox injections for your urinary symptoms in the past 8 months
- Not have had 3 or more urinary tract infections in the past 12 months
- Not have an active implanted electronic device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or implanted neurostimulator
- Not have a neurological disorder that affects the bladder or diagnosis of interstitial cystitis, radiation cystitis, or fistulas
- Not have urinary retention or incomplete bladder emptying
- Not be pregnant or plan to become pregnant for the duration on the study
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $1,050 may be available for time and travel.