Planning Your Life Around Heavy Periods?
Consider a research study for uterine fibroids.
The Asteroid Studies are research studies evaluating the safety and effectiveness of an investigational oral medication for uterine fibroids.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have uterine fibroids or think you have uterine fibroids
- Experience frequent heavy periods and/or pelvic pain
If you qualify and decide to participate, you may receive:
- Study medication and study-related care at no cost
- Feminine hygiene products
- Nonhormonal birth control, as needed
- Close monitoring during regular visits with the study doctor and experienced staff
- Reasonable compensation for time and travel
To learn more or see if you qualify visit womenandfibroids.com or call 210-949-0122.