What are the benefits of a research study?
- Research is the only way we can work together to find a cure for Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Qualified study participants receive care from a psychologist and a psychiatrist in addition to receiving medical tests at no cost.
What type of participants are you seeking?
- Participants with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease or who are on an Alzheimer’s medication such Aricept (donepezil), Namenda (memantine), Exelon (rivastigmine) or Razadyne (galantamine).
- Participants who have a friend or loved one who can attend research study visits. (Compensation provided)
- Participants who are not in a skilled nursing or memory care unit.
CTT is currently enrolling participants for multiple paid Alzheimer’s studies. Find out more about the studies we have today.