By Leisel Koerber, BBA, CCRC
Sr. VP, Operations
We want you to know that CTT is still actively conducting trials to keep advancing medical science. To protect our patients, employees and families, we are taking the following actions:
- Restricting visitors from entering our office.
- Nobody, including employees, is allowed to enter our office until they have cleared our screening station outside of our doors that includes temperatures being taken and an assessment being performed. People will not be allowed to enter if they have a temperature of 99° or greater, have traveled to certain areas or been on a cruise in the last 14 days, or have certain symptoms.
- Increase in the frequency of disinfection of common areas, exam rooms, and medical equipment.
- Restriction of personal and business travel by our employees.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 18, all employees who can work remotely from home will be doing so until further notice.
In the event some visits will need to be rescheduled or conducted remotely, please be assured that we have plans in place to do that.
Please call us with any questions at 210-949-0122. Be sure to take advantage of our free screenings or sign up for a study