Schedule for Migraine Study Screening
Our free, no-obligation Migraine Study Screening at CTT is to help determine whether or not you might be a good candidate for our Migraine Study.
Criteria for the Migraine study includes:
- Ages 18-80 years
- Have had Migraines for at least a year
- Currently or previously taken a prescription Migraine prevention medication such as:
- Topomax (Topiramate™ )
- Propanolol (Inderal ™)
- Have an average of 4 to 14 Migraine days per month
- Must have had onset of Migraines before age 50
- Additional criteria may apply
Please schedule your no-obligation Migraine Screening with a participant recruitment specialist at Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
Please note that this screening is to see if you might qualify to screen for one of our Migraine studies. Qualified participants may be compensated for time and travel.