Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. CTT offers employment opportunities in the clinical research field.
Positions at CTT:
The positions listed below become open from time to time. If you are interested in employment at CTT check our website frequently or send a resume to email@example.com
Clinical Research Coordinator I, Early Phase
Business Development Assistant
Clinical Research Coordinator I
- Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Vice President, Business Development
- Medical Director
- Assistant Director, Early Phase Services
- Director, Marketing & Recruitment
- Director, Business Operations & Finance
- Director, Human Resources
- Lab Services Manager
- Team Lead, Recruitment
- QA/Regulatory Compliance Manager
- QC Data Manager
- Team Lead, Internal Medicine
- Team Lead, Women’s Health/Mental Health
Associates by Department
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Development Assistant Now Hiring!
- Marketing Assistant
- Recruitment Specialist
- Recruitment/Outreach Specialist
- Recruitment Specialist/Pre-Screener
- Business Operations Specialist
- Contract & Budget Coordinator
- Contract & Budget Coordinator Assistant
- IT & System Technician
- Lab Technician
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- QA Specialist
- Training & Development Coordinator
- QC Data Coordinator
- Clinical Research Coordinator I Now Hiring!
- Clinical Research Coordinator II
- Clinical Research Coordinator Assistant
- Screening Coordinator, Early Phase
- Clinical Research Coordinator I, Early Phase Now Hiring!
- Clinical Research Coordinator II, Early Phase
- Clinical Research Coordinator Assistant, Early Phase
COME SEE WHAT A DIFFERENCE A GREAT JOB WITH A GREAT COMPANY CAN MAKE!
We strive to create a vibrant and friendly workplace where professionals can meet their potentials and achieve long-term success. CTT has been voted San Antonio Express Top Workplace 2011 through 2017.
Are you a culture fit?
Participant Safety | Quality | Integrity | Accountability | Can Do Attitude | Respect
Our employees are some of the most outstanding and experienced research professionals in the nation.
The proof is in our quality!
Our goal at CTT is to create long-term relationships with employees by providing opportunities for advancement in a professional atmosphere. We promote education, pay for training, and provide experienced leadership. Our beautiful 19,000 sq. ft. facility overlooking the N.W. Medical Center provides a peaceful, accommodating, and efficient work environment.
In addition to long-term growth opportunities, CTT has an outstanding benefits package.
1. Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for the individual employee
2. 401K Retirement Plan with generous company matching
3. Profit Sharing
4. Disability Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
5. Life Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
6. Paid approved training and ACRP Certification
7. Paid licensure renewal
8. 9 Paid Holidays
9. 3 weeks paid time off (years 1-4)
10. Bereavement leave
11. And more!