Child & Teenage Depression Consultation
We’re glad you took the first step to seeking help! We’re looking forward to seeing you.
Our no-obligation pre-study consultation at CTT is to help you understand your child’s
treatment options and us to better understand whether or not your child might be a fit for our
depression clinical research study.
You may receive modest compensation for your time and travel.
Criteria for participation includes:
- Ages 7-17
- Exhibiting symptoms that make you think he or she may be depressed (a prior
diagnosis is not necessary) which may include:
○ Withdrawal from friends or activities
○ Changes in sleep or appetite
- Not being diagnosed with PTSD
- Not having attempted suicide in the past year
- Other criteria may apply
Please schedule your no-obligation consultation with a participant recruitment specialist at Clinical Trials of Texas.
If you don’t see a time on this schedule that works for you, please call or text 210-949-0122.
Please note that this consultation is to see if your child might qualify to screen for