Flourish Research is where clinical trials thrive.
Flourish Research represents one of the industry’s most progressive and diversified clinical trial companies with robust capabilities in the therapeutic areas of cardiology/metabolic disorders/renal, CNS, pulmonology, and vaccines.
At Flourish Research, we strive toward excellence. In clinical trials and healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We embrace employees, customers, and patients from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
Flourish Research is driven by a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people who are committed to improving the quality of life of communities around the world. Flourish is committed to a safe work environment where all employees, customers, and patients are included, and treated with dignity and respect.
Flourish Research strives to build an organization that attracts and leverages diversity in our staff, which reflects the diversity of our local communities. We promote education, acceptance, and inclusion because there is beauty in diversity. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives, and ideas we share, and the better prepared we are to serve our communities. WE SEE YOU. WE ARE YOU. WE EMBRACE YOU. WE CELEBRATE YOU!
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at our CTT site in San Antonio, TX
Essential job functions, including but not limited to:
· Communicate in an effective, appropriate and courteous manner during all interactions with sponsors, physicians, physicians’ office personnel, patients, Flourish Research/CTT employees and/or contract personnel, as well as any other person(s) when carrying out tasks/responsibilities;
· Greet patients and monitors and notify respective study coordinators;
· Maintain confidentiality of information and issues relating to subject, protocol, and/or contracted entities;
· Responsible for answering phone, forwarding messages and pertinent information to staff in a timely manner;
· Maintain written records of all incoming phone calls from sponsors/contract research organizations (CROs) and other study-related communications, as needed to ensure clear and efficient communication to target recipient;
· Meet all deadlines established by Flourish research/CTT policies and procedures.
· Provide error-free document creation /revision support to study coordinators, regulatory department, office of the President/CEO; Senior VP of Operations and other staff members as requested
· Distribute incoming mail and faxes to appropriate staff
· Update various lists, logs periodically, as directed
· Accurately file documents within subjects’ charts/files sponsor regulatory binders and departmental files as requested;
· May from time to time conduct follow-up phone calls to remind subjects of upcoming visits as requested;
· May from time to time schedule subjects’ visits and procedures as instructed by Team Leads; Managers; Director, Clinical Research and other leadership team members;
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or 2 years professional experience as an administrative assistant in a medical or clinical research facility is highly desired
1-3+ years’ experience within the field of clinical or biological research is highly desirable
Flourish Research offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and endless growth opportunities. Apply today to learn more about how you can join us in our mission to save and improve the lives of others!
It is the policy of Flourish Research not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status