Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-55 years of age and have not received any COVID-19 Vaccine and have not had COVID
- Not have received Pfizer COVID-19 Booster vaccine or third dose
- Be in good general health -may have a stable medical condition (controlled by medication) but not active suicidal ideation
- Not have severe adverse reactions associated with vaccines
- Not have had a diagnosis of COVID-19
- Not be immunocompromised
- Not have a bleeding disorder associated with prolonged bleeding
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not be receiving treatment with radiation therapy or immunosuppressive therapy
- Not have received blood/plasma, immunoglobulin or monoclonal antibodies at least 60 days ago
- Not have received medication intended to prevent COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $952 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.