Harry A. Croft, MD
Dr. Harry Croft is a triple board certified psychiatrist who specializes in adult psychiatry, PTSD, addiction medicine (treatment of substance abuse disorders) and sex therapy. Dr. Croft has over 30 years of experience as a Principal Investigator and has conducted over 80 clinical trials in psychiatric disorders.
Before his position here with Clinical Trials of Texas Inc, he was an Army Psychiatrist (during the Vietnam Era) who was awarded the U.S. Army Meritorious Medal in 1976. Dr Croft not only excels in his work here with us, he has also evaluated more than 7,000 Veterans with PTSD, making him a national expert when it comes to combat related PTSD.
• Certified Addictionist, American Society of Addiction Medication
• Diplomat, American Board of Addiction Medicine
• Diplomat in Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
• Diplomat in Sex Therapy, American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors & Therapists
• Fellow, American Psychiatric Association