PTSD Phone Consultation
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-70 years old
- Have a BMI between 18-35. Calculate BMI here
- Be diagnosed with or have symptoms of PTSD
- Symptoms include having nightmares, flashbacks, or avoiding certain thoughts or situations
- Not have ongoing exposure to a traumatic event 3 months ago
- Not be currently in therapy for treatment of PTSD
- Not have had a major depressive episode in the past 6 months
- Not in litigation for compensation for any psychiatric disorder
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use contraception
- Be stable for at least 8 weeks if taking antidepressants
- Not have an unstable or chronic cardiovascular, respiratory, neurologic, renal, immunodeficiency, or Hepatitis B or C disease
- Not have had cancer 5 years ago except for adequately treated skin cancer
- Not have a substance abuse disorder
- Not have participated in a clinical trial in the past 30 days
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $560 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.