COVID/RSV Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 65 years old or older
- Have received at least 3 prior US‑authorized mRNA COVID‑19 vaccines, with the last dose being a bivalent (all boosters given after September 2022 should qualify)
- Not have a COVID-19 positive result within the past 4 months
- Not have received an RSV vaccine prior to study start or during study period
- Not have received an influenza vaccine within the past 4 months
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines
- Not have an allergy to egg proteins or chicken proteins
- Not be immunocompromised with known or suspected immunodeficiency
- Not have received blood/plasma products, immunoglobulin, or monoclonal antibodies in the past 60 days or planned receipt throughout the study
- Not have participated in a clinical trial within the last 28 days
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control
- Other criteria apply. You must call (210) 949-0122 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122 Compensation up to $445 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.