Ebola Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-50 years old
- Have a BMI of 35 or less (Click here to calculate)
- Be in good general health
- Not have had history of receiving an Ebola vaccine
- Be willing to use contraception
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- Be willing to not donate blood or any tissues during study
- Not have received a blood transfusion or blood products in the past 3 months
- Not have a bleeding disorder
- Not have HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, or active Syphilis
- Not have had the spleen removed
- Not have history of of Sudan Ebola virus or hemorrhagic fever such as Dengue or Lassa
- Not have history of severe reaction to vaccines, food, or medications
- Not have a seizure disorder or seizure in the past 3 years
- Not have history of cancer in the past 5 years except for cancer that has been surgically removed or nonmetastatic basal or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, or carcinoma in situ that has been surgically removed
- Not currently or plan to live or work with infants one year or younger or adults 75 and older
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 210-949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122 Compensation up to $1,800 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.