COVID/RSV Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 60 years old or older
- If male, must be willing to refrain from donating sperm. Must be abstinent, vasectomized or agree to use male condoms
- If female, must be post-menopausal (at least 12 months) or have a full hysterectomy, bilateral salpingectomy or bilateral oophorectomy
- Not have had a COVID-19 vaccine within past 5 months
- Not have a COVID-19 positive result within the past 28 days
- Not have received an RSV vaccine prior to study start or during study period
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines
- Not be immunocompromised with known or suspected immunodeficiency
- Not have a bleeding disorder
- Not have a history of medical or psychiatric condition without treatment in the past year
- Not have thoughts of suicide
- Not receive radiation therapy of systematic corticosteroids within the last 2 months
- Not have received blood/plasma products, immunoglobulin, or monoclonal antibodies in the past 60 days or planned receipt throughout the study
- Not have participated in a clinical trial within the last 28 days
- Other criteria apply. You must call (210) 949-0122 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122 Compensation up to $445 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.