To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 – 63 years old
- Have a diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) for at least 6 months
- Most common form of Lupus
- Must not be on dialysis
- Not have a history of an organ transplant which requires continued immunosuppression
- Not have had a Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA), Heart Attack, Coronary Bypass Surgery, or Coronary Stent in the past 6 months
- Not have a history of cancer (except for successfully treated non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) or localized carcinoma in situ (CIS) of the cervix)
- Not have any planned surgical procedures during the first 12 months of the study period
- Not be positive for hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, or HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- If you are a female of childbearing potential you must agree to use effective birth control
- Additional criteria will apply
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122. Compensation may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.