Weight Loss Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a BMI ≥30 kg/m2 OR
- a BMI between 27 kg/m2 and 50 kg/m2 (to calculate: Click here) with at least one weight-related condition such as:
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, or cardiovascular disease
- Be willing to use a highly effective form of birth control
To qualify for this study, participants must NOT:
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a weight change of 5% or more in the past 3 months
- Have prior or planned weight loss surgery or placement of a weight loss device such as:
- Liposuction, gastric sleeve, and laparoscopic banding allowed if completed 1 year prior to screening visit
- Have a current or past diagnosis of Diabetes and use any prescription medication intended for glucose-lowering
- Have a family history of medullary thyroid cancer or multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2
- Have a history of cancer in the past 5 years (except for skin cancer)
- Have a current or past diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis
- Have uncontrolled thyroid disease
- Have had a heart attack, stroke, unstable angina, or coronary or carotid revascularization procedure in the past 3 months
- Have taken any prescription or over the counter medication intended for weight loss in 6 months prior to screening
- Other criteria apply. You must call (210) 949-0122 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122. Compensation up to $$2925 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.