Fatty Liver Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-70 years of age
- Have a BMI of 25-50 calculate here
- Not be a female of childbearing potential
- Not have acute or chronic hepatitis
- Not have of other liver diseases including Alcoholic Liver Disease (having 21 drinks per week for males and 14 for females can put you at risk)
- Not have Type 1 Diabetes or uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes that required hospitalization in last 3 months
- Not have any planned or prior surgical treatment for obesity
- Not have had or have plans to have endoscopic/device-based therapy such as intragastric balloon
- Not have had cancer in the past 5 years, or active autoimmune conditions (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus)
- Not have had any heart issue that required hospitalization in the last 3 months
- Not have taken amiodarone, methotrexate, tamoxifen for more than 2 weeks in the last 3 months
- Not have received steroid therapy in the last 3 months for allergies, skin conditions or inflammation
- Not currently participating in another research study
- Additional criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $196 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.