Flu Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 and older years of age
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use contraception if female of childbearing potential
- Not have received a previous vaccination against the Flu in the past 6 months Not have received any mRNA vaccine/product in the 2 months
- Not be immunocompromised
- Not be on long-term systemic corticosteroid therapy
- Therapy includes prednisone or equivalent for more than 2 consecutive weeks within the last 3 months
- Not have a history of severe reactions to an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine
- Not have a previous history of myocarditis, pericarditis, and/or myopericarditis
- Not have received any vaccine in the past 4 weeks or plan to get a vaccine in the next 4 weeks
- Not have participated in another clinical research study in the last 4 weeks
- Other criteria apply. You must call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling <site contact information>
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 Compensation up to $1395 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.