Flu Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 and older
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use contraception if female of childbearing potential
- Not have received a previous vaccination against the flu in the past 6 months with either the study vaccine or another vaccine
- Not received any blood or blood products in the past 3 months
- Not have received any mRNA vaccine/product in the 2 months preceding study intervention administration
- (COVID booster)
- Not have had a positive COVID test in the past 10 days prior to the first visit
- Not have any known or suspected congenital or acquired immunodeficiency; or receipt of immunosuppressive therapy, such as anti-cancer chemotherapy or radiation therapy within the last 6 months
- Not have self-reported or documented seropositivity for human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus
- Not have a previous history of myocarditis, pericarditis, and/or myopericarditis
- Not have received any vaccine in the past month
- Not have been in another study in the past month
- This study has additional criteria and you must call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 to verify eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 Compensation up to $1,395 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.