Healthy Volunteer Overnight Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be ages 18-65 years old
- Have BMI between 17.5-32 (>Click here> to calculate)
- Be willing to participate in overnight stays
- Be willing to have IV infusions and injections
- Not have history or current significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease
- Not have HIV
- Not have Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Not have current or chronic infection history such as
- Infection requiring hospitalization and parenteral antimicrobial therapy 60 days prior
- Helminth or parasitic infection 2 weeks prior
- Current or history or recurrent bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterium, or other infections
- History or recurrent (more than one episode of) shingles, or one single episode of herpes simplex or herpes zoster
- Not have had a vaccine 28 days prior
- Not have had cancer or history of cancer with the exception of treated or excised non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer
- Not have had major surgery 1 month prior
- Not have history of lymphoma, or leukemia
- Not have participated in a clinical trial 30 days ago
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $15,550 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.