Low Testosterone Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be male ages of 18-80
- Not have a BMI over 50 (Click here to calculate)
- Are you willing to participate in an overnight study?
- Are you diagnosed with Hypogonadism or have at least 1 of the following symptom(s)?
- Symptoms include: low testosterone, decreased sexual desire or libido, decreased spontaneous erections (ex. morning erections), decreased energy or fatigue/feeling tired, low or depressed mood, loss of body hair(axillary and pubic) or reduced shaving, hot flashes
- Not have history of treatment with growth hormone, anti-estrogen treatment within 90 days
- Not have history or current prostate or breast cancer
- Not have history of severe sleep apnea
- Not use nicotine-containing products (snuff, nicotine patch, nicotine chewing gum, mock cigarettes, or inhalers) in the last 6 months
- Not have hepatitis B or C and not have HIV
- Not work night shifts
- Not have taken any investigational medication in the last 30 days
- Other criteria may apply. You must call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $2,412 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.