Pediatric ADHD Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 6-12 years old if male and 4-5 years old if male or female
- Have had symptoms of ADHD in the past 6 months such as:
- Trouble staying focused on assignments or while reading, struggling to complete their homework assignments in a timely manner, difficulty finishing chores, leaving projects unfinished, and hard time getting organized
- Be in good general health
- Not have a diagnosis of any of the following:
- Bipolar 1 or Bipolar 2 Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Psychosis, Autism, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Tourette’s Syndrome, confirmed genetic disorder with cognitive and/or behavioral disturbances
- Not have anxiety disorder or panic disorder that has required treatment in the past year or pharmacotherapy in the past 6 months
- Not have any chronic disease of the central nervous system (CNS) such as:
- Tumors, inflammation, seizure disorder, depression, conditions affecting blood vessels, or history of neurological symptoms due to serious head injury
- Not be taking anticonvulsants to control seizures or antidepressants in the past 2 years
- Not have a history of cancer
- Not have uncontrolled thyroid disorder
- Not be planning to start psychotherapy during study
- Not show evidence of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse
- Not live with someone that has a history of drug abuse in the past year
- Not have one or more siblings in the household enrolled in this or another clinical trial
- Not have participated in a clinical research study involving an investigational product or medicine in the past month
- Other criteria apply. You must call (210) 949-0122 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122 Compensation up to $600 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.