Pneumonia Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 50-64 years old
- Not have had previous or planned pneumonia vaccine
- Be in good general health
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- Be willing to use an acceptable form of birth control for at least 28 days after last study dose
- Not have history of severe allergic reaction associated with any vaccine
- Not have a history of pneumonia
- Not be immunocompromised or receive immunosuppressive therapy, such as corticosteroids in the past 28 days
- Have normal spleen function
- Not have any vaccine in the past 14 days
- Not have received or plan to receive blood or plasma in the past 60 days or during study duration
- Not have participated in studies involving investigational drugs, vaccines, or devices in the past 28 days
- Other criteria apply. You must call 210-949-0122 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 210-949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122. Compensation up to $640 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.