Pneumonia Vaccine Study Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 65 years of age or older
- Not have had a pneumococcal disease such as Meningitis or Pneumonia
- Not have had a previous investigational or licensed pneumonia vaccine
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines
- Not be receiving immunosuppressive therapy such as
- Treatments associated with organ or bone marrow transplantation or autoimmune disease
- Not have a history of cancer in the past 5 years except for treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer or early-stage cervical cancer
- Not have a bleeding disorder
- Not have HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Additional criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
Compensation up to $1,000 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.