PTSD Phone Consultation
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-70 years old
- Have a BMI between 18-35. Calculate BMI here
- Be diagnosed with or have symptoms of PTSD
- Symptoms include having nightmares, flashbacks, or avoiding certain thoughts or situations
- Not have ongoing exposure to a traumatic event 3 months ago
- Not be currently in therapy for treatment of PTSD
- Not have had a major depressive episode in the past 6 months
- Not in litigation for compensation for any psychiatric disorder
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use contraception
- Be stable for at least 8 weeks if taking antidepressants
- Not have an unstable or chronic cardiovascular, respiratory, neurologic, renal, immunodeficiency, or Hepatitis B or C disease
- Not have had cancer 5 years ago except for adequately treated skin cancer
- Not have a substance abuse disorder
- Not have participated in a clinical trial in the past 30 days
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $560 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.