Type 2 Diabetes Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-65
- Have a BMI 28.0-40 (Click here to calculate)
- Be diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and on stable treatment for at least 3 months
- Treatment includes diet and exercise, Metformin and/or SGLT-2 therapies such as anagliflozin, dapagliflozin, and empagliflozin.
- Have an HbA1C below 9.5
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use birth control
- Not be on insulin or any other injectables for Diabetes
- Not have a history or current chronic pancreatitis
- Not have had bariatric surgery or other surgical treatment for obesity such as gastric banding and gastric bypass
- Not have HIV
- Not have Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Not have history of severe allergic reaction
- Other criteria may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
*Compensation up to $3,250 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.