To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 40 years or older
- Have a BMI of 27 or more (Click here to calculate)
- Be diagnosed with or at risk for Cardiovascular Disease
- Risk includes current tobacco use, high blood pressure, kidney disease, peripheral artery disease, prediabetes, High Cholesterol
- Not be diagnosed with uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Not be diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- Not be taking medications intended for weight loss including prescription drugs, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, and herbal preparations, within 3 months prior to screening
- Not have had weight loss surgery
- Not have a history of chronic or acute pancreatitis
- Not have a presence or history of cancerous growths within the past 5 years
- Exceptions are Basal- or squamous-cell skin cancer, Stage 0 non-invasive carcinoma of the cervix, or Stage 0 non-invasive prostate cancer
- Not have a family or personal history of medullary thyroid carcinoma or multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome Type 2
- Not have acute or chronic hepatitis or clinical signs or symptoms of any other liver disease
- Not have participated in a clinical research study involving an investigational product in the last 30 days
- Additional criteria will apply
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (210) 949-0122
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (210) 949-0122 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (210) 949-0122. Compensation up to $1,260 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.