- 1,000+ studies conducted since 2001
- 60+ highly skilled professionals
- Cardiovascular: Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertension
- Dermatology/Aesthetics: Rosacea, Cosmetic, Actinic Keratosis, Psoriasis, Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis), Botox, Cellulite, Acne
- Gastroenterology Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Mental Health: Depression, Bipolar I & II, Anxiety, Sexual Dysfunction, ADHD, PTSD, Binge Eating, Postpartum Depression
- Metabolic Disorders Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, NASH, Diabetes I & II, Pre-Diabetes, Obesity, Dyslipidemia, Hydrothyroidism
- Pain Management: Implanted Devices, Chronic Pain, Low Back Pain, Arthritis
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Vaccines, ADHD, Depression, Dermatology
- Podiatry: Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Ankle Sprains
- Sleep Studies Sleep apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Insomnia
- Urology Erectile Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer, UTI, Urinary Incontinence, BPH
- Vaccines: HPV, MMRV, RSV, FLu, Travelers Diarrhea, Botulism, Seniors
- Vascular Medicine: Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), Vascular Surgery Protocols, Coronary Artery Disease
- Women’s Health Overactive Bladder, Contraception, Weight Loss, Vaginal Atrophy, Osteoporosis, HPV, Sexual Dysfunction, Anemia, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Hormone Replacement Therapy
Lele Simmons, BBA
SR VP, Business Development
Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
Get In Touch
If you have any question about participating in research at Clinical Trials of Texas, we'd love to hear from you today!
Volunteer for a study at Clinical Trials of Texas to learn more about your medical condition and receive access to new treatments and medications at no cost to you.