STI Research Study Self-Scheduler
Please use this self-scheduler to help predetermine if you may qualify for a One-Visit study for sexually transmitted infection testing. The purpose of the study is to research a test for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) at CTT.
Qualified Participants Must:
- Be ages 18 and older
- Be a male or female who has been sexually active within the last 3 months
- Not have taken any medication for an STI in the last 21 days
- Be willing to complete swab collection in clinic privately during visit
- Additional criteria may apply
Qualified Participants Receive:
- Compensation up to $75 may be available for time and travel.
Please call 210-949-0122, ext. 290 so we can review criteria before your appointment to review medical history.