Memory Screening Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 50-90 years old
- Have worsening memory confirmed by self or caregiver
- Memory issues may include problems remembering to take your medicine, managing your money, or getting lost in familiar places
- Not currently be in another clinical trial
- Not have a history of stroke within the last 6 months
- Not have an uncontrolled seizure disorder or unexplained blackouts or history of seizure 6 months ago
- Not have history of cancer in the last 6 months except for treated basal cell cancer or squamous cell cancer in the past 2 years
- Not have known or suspected alcohol or drug abuse or dependence in the last 2 years
- Not have any unstable psychiatric symptoms such as uncontrolled depression
- Not have significant neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, other dementias, or multiple concussions in the last 6 months
- Not have allergy to Benadryl or any type of allergy medication, Adrenaline (such as EpiPen), or Methylprednisolone (such as Depo-Medrol)
- Not have Hepatitis C or Hepatitis B
- Not have HIV
- Additional criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122.
*Compensation up to $50 may be available for time and travel.
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122, ext. 290.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.