Plaque Psoriasis Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be between 88-330 lbs
- Have plaque psoriasis which covers at least 3% of body (approximately 3 handprints)
- Have had a second COVID-19 booster vaccine
- Not have used biologic treatment for psoriasis 12 weeks prior such as:
- Cimzia, Cosentyx, Enbrel, and Humira
- Be willing to use highly effective form of contraception
- Not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant
- Not be in another clinical research study for duration of study
- Not have history of heart failure, myocarditis, myocardial infarction, acute coronary syndrome, stroke, pulmonary embolism, or deep vein thrombosis.
- Not have a history of alcohol and/or substance abuse in the past 12 months
- Be HIV negative
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions (anaphylactic)
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 210-949-0122
Transportation may be available. Call 210-949-0122. Compensation up to $3,400 is available for time and travel.
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 210-949-0122 for availability.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.